Friday, November 5, 2010

Photography/Human Body Canvas.

This has been my favorite assignment to date. I was doing something that I absolutely love and had a lot of fun experimenting with using the human body as a canvas. The objective of this project was to create a piece of work as if we are in our major, using one material that we're familiar with and one that we've never used before. Because I want to go into Photography and Film, I decided to combine both skills into one project. I photographed my friend, using paint on her face and shoulders as my unfamiliar material or concept, then I took those photos and made a slideshow/video with them.

Here is my end result! :)

1 comment:

  1. Annie, these are phenomenal! It's definitely some of your best work. I'm incredibly impressed. I hope you get more assignments like these. :]

    ReplyDelete